Normally customers are unsure when they consider which type of crane respond better to their needs. Therefore, it is very important to understand the types of crane and how they differ between them. Paying a few minutes to make the decision discussed the needs of your application could save you thousands of dollars in the future (no mention the added value to industrial safety of its operation).
Questions we need to consider
When you are considering buying a load lifting system, concerns like lifting capacity, lift height and coverage area of the hook they are the priority. However, customers should be aware and ask the following questions:
1. Under what conditions will use the lift system, for example, you will be used to move expensive tools, industrial or general discharge cargo and products?
2. What model crane can improve security as we handle the machine?
3. What model crane can improve the safety of our workers in cargo handling?
4. How often the crane will be used in each work shift?
5. How you have to move and locate the load?
6. How easy is it to move the system to a new location in my factory?
7. If we need three directions of movement of the hook (e.g., up / down, left / right and forward / backward) or only two are enough?
8. How heavy are the charges that will arise?
9. How much money We try to invest in the system?
Think Long Term
When you analyze these questions, it may appear that the decision is very complicated, but it is not really just need to know well your needs. adequately answer these questions could mean the difference between just pay some money for a lifting system and cargo handling and make an investment in a system that truly improve their operations, increase the safety and efficiency of their workers and improve overall production quality.
Each project has a budget and often in an attempt to control their costs, some customers choose what is often inadequate reduces the effectiveness of the charging system and, in the long run, results in loss of money cranes. It is vital to start with an honest assessment of your needs before selecting a crane for your factory.
How can we help you choose
Below you will find basic information about each type of crane, but the group sales and engineers NAI will be more than happy to assist in the selection process correct lifting system. Visit our engineering pages to learn how our experience can assist you in finding the best solution for moving materials for their own needs.
Three main types of crane